Example 1: Reach 50,000 unique visitors per month
By 2021, the company aims to reach 50,000 unique visitors per month, in order to gain more customers.
- Specific: increase the number of unique visitors to reach 50,000 per month.
- Measurable: thanks to the IP of Internet users, the company will be able to recognize its unique visitors. And thus convert them into customers.
- Achievable: This goal is achievable using SEO best practices like semantic cocoons and website optimization.
- Relevant: By increasing the number of unique visitors, the company will gain customers, and therefore sell more.
- Time-based: Over the next six months.
Example 2: Increase the conversion rate of prospects into customers
By 2021, the company wants to increase its conversion rate from prospects to customers by 50%. We will have to rethink the sales process and train teams in the new CRM.
- Specific: Increase the conversion rate of prospects into customers by 50%.
- Measurable: we can measure this goal by dividing the number of quotes signed by the number of quotes sent.
- Achievable: This goal will be achievable through an overhaul of the sales process. It will also be necessary to train the teams to use the new CRM.
- Relevant: By increasing the number of its customers, the company will be more profitable.
- Time-based: During the year 2021
Example 3: Increase the website conversion rate to 4%
Over the next six months, the company wants to increase the conversion rate of its website by 4%. This, thanks to the people who will identify themselves on the site through the subscription to the newsletter, for example.
- Specific: increase the number of people who will identify themselves on the site. By subscribing to the newsletter, downloading content, making appointments, or other.
- Measurable: This goal will be measured by the company using Webmecanik, a marketing automation tool.
- Achievable: Currently the company is at a 2% conversion rate after just getting started. She manages to convert despite the lack of downloadable content.
- Relevant: By identifying potential customers, thanks to the newsletter subscription, downloading content, etc. The company will be able to transform these prospects into customers, and therefore sell more.
- Time-based: Over the next 6 months.